As a leader or even a person who likes to succeed, consider the following reasons how courageous accountability keeps a focus on results:
- Requires leaders to clarify goals and objectives and manage the process to achieve them.
- Requires leaders to stay connected to resolve issues and obstacles as they arise—rather than as disappointments at the end.
- Provides the best opportunity for excellence in execution.
- Minimizes broken promises, surprises, and unmet expectations.
- Yields better outcomes that positively impact the bottom line.
Read the entire chapter of Lee’s upcoming September release, Engage with Honor. And please share – thank you!