“His Courageous Accountability Model holds true whether you raising a family, managing a 5 person working group or leading a Fortune 500 company. Engage with honor is precision engagement at its best.” – Brig. Gen. Guy Walsh, USAF (Ret)
“There are books that I have read and store on the shelf, and then there are books that I read and keep close so I can refer back time and time again…this is one of those books.” – Dan Olson, Vice President and General Manager, Armament Systems Division – Orbital ATK
“Lee Ellis, with insights through his experiences and survival as a Vietnam POW, gives us a glide path to successful leadership. This is a book that leaders in all walks of life should have on their desk.” – Larry E. Favreau, CPA, CLU, FLMI, Retired CEO – Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Co.
All leaders (and that includes you) have the opportunity to be a strong influence in our culture. With every purchase of Engage with Honor from our Online Store, receive these special features and benefits.
ORDER UP TO 9 COPIES AND RECEIVE THIS PACKAGE:
- Free Leading with Honor 1-Page Mini Report
- Discussion Guide for Groups
- 6 Coaching Videos by Lee Ellis
- 10 Video Clips Explaining each chapter
- A Case Study on Balancing Results and Relationships
- A copy of The Honor Code to Share with Your Team and Colleagues
- The Courage Challenge Card – A Tool for Maximum Employee Engagement
- Free Monthly Leading with Honor Coaching sent to your inbox
- Special Discounts on Leading with Honor Live Training for your team or organization
ORDER 10 OR MORE COPIES AND RECEIVE THIS PACKAGE:
- Free Leadership Behavior DNA Assessment (A $125 Value)
- All of the other features listed above.